Sunday 3 June 2007

Good climbing stuff on the web right now...

Fire above Kinlochleven, by Colin Moody

Colin Moody emailed me to let me know he’d added a lot more to his website. There are some stunning galleries of Scotland and various spot all over the world. To give you an idea of the quality of the photography, take a look at the shot above which is of heather fires above Kinlochleven. Amazing! His site has a blog and an RSS feed so you can keep track of the new stuff on the site.

I see the Hot Aches guys have been editing up the footage of me doing Divided Years last summer for their new film ‘Committed’. Diff has posted up some stills from the footage on his blog.

If you look in the left sidebar of this blog I’ve placed an eBay widget which shows the climbing related gear for sale which is ending soon. Ebay is pretty damn good for finding stuff at stupid prices. But it’s sometimes a hassle to search it regularly to keep track of what stuff is on at any given time. So I figured it would be cool if you could just glance at it when you are reading my blog. If you click the ‘view all’ link at the bottom of the widget, it takes you straight to a search of everything currently for sale in the climbing gear, climbing books and climbing DVDs categories. Hope that’s useful…

No comments:

Post a Comment